I often find myself writing about life challenges...a form of therapy. I am sure you do to. Even though it does not make for the best blog topics....or I should say...enjoyable reading. Today, in the midst of a move, even as I sit here desk less with keyboard on knees and bottom on floor...I am grateful...oh so grateful for my life as it is.
I am thankful for:
- songs that pop into my head (and out my mouth) from ions ago and bring with them a smorgasbord of memories and feelings
- air conditioning
- a mother who is also my best friend
- a 22 month old son who is as sweet as he is fiesty
- my mammary glands still producing and providing going into the second year (almost) and the benefits of the entire experience
- a husband who has integrity, is kind, smart and giving
- a career that I really love...I found my niche
- my digital camera (thanks mom)
- all the lessons that I learned the hard way
- the ability to let my son make messes (its really hard for lots of peeps)
- indoor plumbing...especially in winter
- having experienced living in a small town...realization of a lifelong goal!
- my teeth (and functioning body as a whole)
- my family's health
- having 4 sister-in-laws that are all super fabulous...and I love them
- cosleeping....it is right for us
- the internet
- having a church family in my new town! I found my liberal brothers and sisters :)!
- enrolling Grant in dance class...starts July 8th! Cant wait to get the tap shoes in the mail.
- lots and lots and lots of stuff
Ahhh...that feels ..............oh so nice. Sometimes...especially during a move...one can get distracted and caught up in the drama of the whole experience. So being grounded and living in the moment is a very healthy blog topic for me! Try it....you will like it ...too.
Tomorrow marks my last day at the first job I the best job I have ever had. Peace out Tongie.