Monday, October 29, 2007

Beaver Cleaver Land

Where else coulda / woulda this happen?

I am at work....busily updating the website..in a first floor office in my small town down town...when I get the urge to stand up and look out the window. What a beautiful vision...my son with his day car brigade walking home from their rousing play at library story time. Honestly...I had completely forgotten that they might be passing by...but my instinct brought our paths together. My heart leaps, my pulse races...and I bound out the door greeting them all.

The parade comes to a stop, Grant starts jumpin up and down in his seat and we have a scrumptious reunion of hugs and kisses. I take him outta his front seat of the double stroller and he fits perfectly upon my birthing hip. Im going to keep him i exclaim in exuberant joy! yes indeed i will keep him.

I ask him once before they get away...if he would like to go with desiree and tj (he knows exactly what im talking about) and i pointed in their direction...he said no. So i took his work for it.

Inside he asks for milk and we join together in a mid morning snack. Within minutes he is asleep, where he stay for 30 minutes. I continued to work on the website with babe in lap. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I LOVE this! Supermama feeling. Anyhoo, upon waking I tell him we are going back to Desirees for bites (lunch). In the car we go a whopping 4 minute drive the beloved home day care in my neighborhood. I love living in a small town...especially times like these.

This was a lovely serendipitous blessing - a suprise babe visit and nap while nursing on my lap at work while im being productive and no one interrupts...does it get anybetter?

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

sounds devine - how lucky for both of you