Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heavy & Light

I made a new friend over at My Little Drummer Boys who posted good information on how to defend yourself and fight the plague of scams that is sweeping the world over especially now...with the internet tool at their dirty finger tips. Go over there and scroll down a few posts to check out her recomendations and great links.

And on a lighter note....she posted the cutest, funniest and all too true Toddler Rules:

Toddler's Rules


If Mummy's hands are full, I must be picked up IMMEDIATELY
If it's paper, it must be torn.
If it has buttons, they must be pressed.
If it's a phone, I must talk into it, unless there is someone on the other end.
If Mummy wants me to go away, I must cling on for dear life.
If it's sticky, it must go in my hair.
If it's bath time, I must run around naked until I'm caught.
If it's food, it must not be tasted.(twin1).If it's food, it must be tasted now (twin2)If it's not food, we will eat it anyway.
If it's not trash, it must be thrown away.
If it's in the trash, it must be removed, inspected, and thrown on the floor (or tasted).
If it's closed, it must be opened.If it doesn't open, it must be screamed at.
If it has drawers, they must be rifled.
If it's a pencil, it must write on the refrigerator, computer monitor, or table.
....one more
If it's full, it will be more interesting emptied ... especially the tissue box !


ARENT THOSE GREAT!!!! That is soooo grant

Happy Halloween everybody! Have fun.

No comments: