Friday, December 28, 2007

What are you into this Month?

This Month...

The Thing I've Been Working On The Most: Meal planning, selling the house, getting a job & disciplining my son...wait thats more than one thing.

TV Show Worth Watching: The Dave Chappelle Show but who has time for TV?

The Christmas Present I'm Loving: Kitchen timer (I can finally stop living on the edge...constantly checking the time and generally forgetting when I put the food in!)

My Favorite Blog Entry From This Month: In Honor of A

Blog I Am Always Visiting: So Close where Tertia writes in a candid, humorous and real way about raising her twins, being a career woman and wife, the frustrations of fertility challenges and the reality of aging. She is V hilarious.

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): Amadeous...which was even better the 4th time around. Mozart was a freakazoid!

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: Hearing back from that job I applied for and hopefully going to an interview!

Feel free to share what you're into, too...and link it at Adventures in Babywearing

3 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

Oh I haven't seem Amadeus in a looong time. Love that movie!!!

Lori

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Good luck on that interview! Thanks for playing along. And I read your post below- I was able to see The Business Of Being Born and it's awesome!

Steph

Skippin' Rope said...

Good luck with your job interview! I know how tough it is to go through the whole 'get a job' process so I know what you are going through and how you are feeling. It's totally worth it though once you do get a job! Again, good luck!