Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Check In

Wowza this day has been COMPLETELY crazy. We were excited to be showing our home to a potential buyer for their SECOND viewing!!!!! Last night we cleaned the house and I left what I thought to be a few things for this morning. Well holy bejeezus....I left toooooo much. I was running around with my head cut off. Then I ran to a program I had to start at 10AM...a Teddy Bear Tea Party for little girls. My hair was still wet when I arrived...but we pulled it off and it was a huge success! TWO count them TWO newspapers were there! The KS Star the the local paper. I was floored. Little girls are sooo darn cute and love to play dress up so they had a blast. After it was all cleaned up I just about passed out in my desk chair. I cant believe its only 1PM!!!! Feels like 6PM!!!
Does'nt help that Grant cried on and off all night last night with what I am guessing is rabid teething.

No comments: