Friday, August 10, 2007

ticked

Im ticked off right now. My day care provider did not call to tell me that she has been without air conditioning since NOON! Its now 2:30! Not only are they without air conditioning, but without water as well (because their well has an electric pump). She told me Grant was sweating profusely and maybe he should be picked up soon. Yes, our species survived thousands of years without air conditioning, but my son is not adapted to the heat and I could have easily had him here with me if I had only known. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Would you be ticked off? Im going to tell her to call me if anything like this ever happens again. I want to be informed. I expect that things are running at 100% if I dont hear otherwise. GRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the daycare I worked for not informing the parents at a time like that. Especially since we've been in a heat advisory for days.