Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stylin

Saturday here at the homestead. Grant has been vomiting since midnight (again) and continued into mid morning. The good news is that it appears to be over..moving now into explosive diarrhea. Can you say...when it rains it pours?

Dave and I might take a little date night this evening as long as Grant is emotionally and physically strong. Fingers crossed. I could really use an escape. Last night we were up AT LEAST 20 times with his nausea and vomiting. OH JOY IS ME. Thank goodness the vomiting does not appear to be linked to the head injury as advised by 2 doctors and ask a nurse. He really does look a bit better today. Can you say CONTRACEPTION? Man I dont think I really can handle another one...this is just too much.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Stacy Light Mygatt said...

Got puked on a few times, huh?

Crazy, I plan on trying to get pregnant this time next year! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Yikes, sounds like a rough couple of days. =/